You are here



Q: I have been released from federal prison, how soon do I have to report for supervision?
Q: Can you tell me if someone is on supervision; and, if so, may I speak with the supervising officer about violations of law or supervision conditions?
Q: How can I get off of supervision early?
Q: Can I travel within or outside of the United States?
Q: What type of identification do I need when reporting to the Probation Office?
Q: What is the Presidential Pardon?
Q: I am on Pretrial supervision and I was arrested or cited. What do I do now?
Q: I was sentenced and have been allowed to self surrender to a Federal institution. Am I still on supervision?
Q: Does the Pretrial Service office drug test individuals who are placed on supervision?
Q: Must I submit to urinalysis even though my offense is not drug-related?
Q: What happens if I violate my conditions of release?
Q: Will my Probation Officer come to my home or workplace?
Q: I have an urgent issue and my officer is not available. What should I do?
Q: I am on drug testing and was just prescribed medication by my doctor. What should I do?


Q: What is the telephone number of State of Maine Corrections--Probation Services?
Q: What is the difference between Probation, Parole and Supervised Released?
Q: Does a Pretrial/Probation Services Officer work for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, also known as the "government?"


Q: What is a presentence report?
Q: How do I find out who is preparing my presentence report?
Q: What type of documentation is helpful to bring to the presentence interview?
Q: What happens after I am sentenced?
Q: What is Voluntary or Self-Surrender?
Q: How is my place of imprisonment determined?
Q: How do I obtain a copy of my presentence report?
Q: How do I obtain a copy of my Judgment and Commitment Order?